We are hiring for KidCastle Bilingual Kindergarten in Shanghai, Downtown, close to Xujiahui. KidCastle is one of the most outstanding education group name in Shanghai, it has more than 100 campuses in different areas of Shanghai including training centers for 3-12 years old kids and kindergartens for 2-6 years old kids.
Location: Shanghai, China
Start time: ASAP
Contract: One year (at least)
• Planning and delivering lessons to small kids aged 2-4, make and submit lesson/ activity plan on time according to school instructions, class size: 15-20.
• Work schedule: Monday -Friday, one -two English classes each day, each class 20-30 minutes, kids will sleep from 12:00-14:15pm, 8:00am-4:30pm, except class, other times are mostly for exercise, game, activities, foreign teacher will be responsible for building English speaking environment then
• Using electronic media and course ware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Participating in social activities with students organized by our school
• Native English candidates from USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa only (due to visa regulations)
• Female preferred, less than 45 years old
• At least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University (degree authentication needed for work visa application);
• TESOL/TEFL certificate needed if can’t provide reference letter for more than 2 years teaching experience
• Similar age group teaching experiences needed, homeroom teacher experience of kindergarten or pre- school is a plus;
• A genuine interest in children, teaching and professional development,
• Open-minded, an adventurous spirit and professional flexibility
• Salary(after tax): 20K-24K CNY /Month (housing allowance already included)
• Z-visa sponsored.
• Teaching training provided, teacher assistant ready to help in each class
• 6,000 CNY for air ticket allowance (paid upon contract completion)
• Medical insurance provided
How to apply:
Please send us your resume, recent photo, together with a copy of your degree, TESOL/TEFL certificate, and a short introduction video to [email protected]
(incomplete document will not be reviewed)